Friday, March 22, 2013

Life has been so crazy lately. Everything just seems to fall behind or get pushed aside. Its so difficult to make time for the things we love when we're busy.
I just can't seem to get back on the bandwagon. Everyday is a struggle just to keep up. I'm drowning in a sea of work, wedding planning and school. As soon as i pick one up the other two drop.
It's the most frustrating thing i've experienced, but it also makes me wonder, how are we, as teachers, supposed to deal with the inevitable burn-out? How can we get recharged and re-energized? re-enthused about the purposeful career we have chosen?

I feel like I need to be rebooted or smaked upside the head. However, instead I have chosen the much more sane option and escaped my regular surroundings for something more... inspiring.
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment